Make creating a galaxy in Procreate easy with this free color palette. Install it today and get illustrating!
You might also like this tutorial for creating a galaxy in Procreate.
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing an item through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Galaxy Color Palette for Procreate
This color palette includes purples, blues, pinks, and a few lighter tones like yellow and white.
Galaxy Art Tips
- If you're struggling to make a pretty galaxy painting, try using colors in one family. I find these versions to be more pleasing to the eye.
- Add black if your painting is too bright. Add light colors if your painting is too dark.
- Go easy on the stars. It's tempting to add a ton, but it looks better with just a few.
- Watercolor splatter brushes also make great stars.
See my full tutorial for creating a galaxy in Procreate here!
Download the Color Palette
I've included both the color swatch version to install in Procreate and the JPG version to use with the color picker tool.
These downloads are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell.
Please note: this download will not work if you are trying to access it when you are logged into your school email account. Try a personal email account instead.
Here's a tutorial for installing color palettes in Procreate.
You might also like:
- Sunset Color Palette
- How to Paint a Galaxy with Watercolors
- Skin Tone Color Palette
- Mermaid Color Palette
- Fall Color Palette
- Bob Ross Inspired Colors
Pin for Later!